Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fml

Just that boring man I shouldn't had man everything I do also u say I control everything I give just that little amount of slack you wan more your wing grows to be harder u wan more when will you be satisfied when you wanna treat me this manner I rather u find other people I hate all this just asking things to be worked out I'm being boring issit that boring when someone doesn't comply to you n u have to keep emphizing on it repeatly until she's really bored n tired of it ? I wonder to myself u are really asking for too much I can't keep up so if u really love me understand if not u may just leave me since u want me to not care and stop asking for this n that I will get everything only when I have the extra cash dont have means dont have stop stressing me your dads rich I'm poory family is so dont judge me don't thing of me as a loser if u wan there so many other options out there you don't have to put up with me I already see that coming just have to brace myself for that moment only too realistic too and I meant toooooo fml.... Either u love me or u don't that's all u need to do

No comments: